Military-hospital-03-309

Original Filename: Military-hospital-03-309.jpg ( not available for download )

Military-hospital-03-309.

Caption

Military hospital, Tauranga (Mission or Native Institute) Willow Street, on site of Government buildings. Mission Institute completed May 1862 for Revs C. Baker and E.B. Clarke. Later used as commissary and hospital by the imperial troops in 1864, and the first government buildings 1864 to 1874.
Acc No 721.

To see this image on Tauranga City Library's History Pin Channel click here. 

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Tags

Military-hospital-03-309


Year:c.1860
Location where this photo was taken:


Latitude and Longitude coordinates: -37.6814546,176.16828299999997

javascript needs to be on to use Google Maps