Topic: Anzac War Memorial Cenotaph (Mount Maunganui)
The Anzac War Memorial Cenotaph at Mount Maunganui was dedicated on 25 April 1963. The photographs below were taken by Lee Switzer between 2012 and 2016.
The names recorded on the Anzac War Memorial Cenotaph at Mount Maunganui:
- George Fisher Stephenson (1890-1917) Belgium WWI
- Donald Duncan Bain (1909-1943) Italy WWII
- Francis Allan Hogan (?-1941) Greece WWII
- Samuel John Luke (1919-1941) Suez Canal WWII
- Sydney Rippon (?-1942) Italy WWII
- Ronald George Stevens (?-1944) Italy WWII
- Owen Kenneth Sutherland (?-1943) Europe WWII
- Stuart Daniel Wells (1922-1942) Germany WWII
A History of Mount Maunganui (1989) by Bruce Cunningham and Ken Musgrave (p. 129).