Road to the Uretara Hotel, Katikati (1898)

Original Filename: Road_to_the_Uretara_Hotel__Katikati__1898.jpg (view)

Original Size: 134.8 KB

Original Image Type: image/pjpeg

Road to the Uretara Hotel, Katikati (1898).

Caption

The hotel at Katikati was originally called the Uretara Hotel then the Katikati Hotel. When Alfred Shepherd took over in September of 1896 he changed the name to the Talisman Hotel.

Emily Surtees Photographic Collection. Photographer: Emily Surtees (nee Stewart) (Eldest child of George Vesey and Margaret Stewart). Courtesy of Elizabeth Smith and Ellen McCormack. 

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Road to the Uretara Hotel, Katikati (1898)


City:Katikati, New Zealand
Year:1898
Location where this photo was taken:


Latitude and Longitude coordinates: -37.5519144,175.9197547

javascript needs to be on to use Google Maps