'Tuapiro' in 1979

Original Filename: from_the_book_‘Hours_of_Minutes’_by_E._Jordan__1979_..png (view)

Original Size: 93.7 KB

Original Image Type: image/png

'Tuapiro' in 1979.

Caption

A new No. 1 School was built it was on the corner of Fraser's Point Road and the main road in 1900. The school closed in May, 1929 and the building used as a meeting space. At some stage it was moved to the Tauranga Historic Village. Tuapiro has since been moved to the Tauranga Waldorf School in Welcome Bay where it is used as a classroom. Photo: from the book ‘Hours of Minutes’ by E. Jordan (1979).

 

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

'Tuapiro' in 1979


City:Tauranga
Year:1979
Location where this photo was taken:


Latitude and Longitude coordinates: -37.5023374,175.94402079999998

javascript needs to be on to use Google Maps