Kōkiri on Site at the Tauranga Historic Village (2008)

Original Filename: Kokiri_3.png (view)

Original Size: 374.2 KB

Original Image Type: image/png

Kōkiri on Site at the Tauranga Historic Village (2008).

Caption

Kōkiri (Meaning in Māori: empowerment through knowledge and education), is the name of the building purchased by the Tauranga Waldorf School in 2008 and relocated from Tauranga Historic Village to the school grounds in Welcome Bay, Tauranga. The building, parts of which date from 1886, has been extensively refurbished and reopened in 2011. Photo: Debbie McCauley.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Kōkiri on Site at the Tauranga Historic Village (2008)


City:Tauranga, New Zealand
Year:2008
Location where this photo was taken:


Latitude and Longitude coordinates: -37.704688,176.14892699999996

javascript needs to be on to use Google Maps
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand License
Kōkiri on Site at the Tauranga Historic Village (2008) by Debbie McCauley (Tauranga City Libraries) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand License