Tauranga Town Hall Occupation (1987)

Original Filename: 1987-9020.jpg (view)

Original Size: 531.8 KB

Original Image Type: image/jpeg

Tauranga Town Hall Occupation (1987).

Caption

Prior to the 1987 demolition of the Tauranga Town Hall, which opened in 1916, the building was occupied by Ngai Tamarawaho in order to protest land confiscation by the Crown during the 19th Century.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion